Touch Screen Controller

When I do things, I like to really do them ... a lot of WVO conversions use switches and lights to switch modes and to tell you what mode you're in. There are a few companies out there that make interactive controllers. I thought I'd take it one step further and use a touch screen to both control my system and for an indicator as to what mode I'm in. I ordered the touch screen from TVI Electronics. The brains of the controller will be a basic stamp which I got off eBay but has not yet arrived. Here was my first idea for the main menu, but I think I'm going to change it to icons instead of letters.

1 comment:

HolyCowLeukemia said...

You could add a hot woman's voice, and change the graphic on the screen to a babe, and when you touch her in certain spots she would say, for instance, "Oil me up baby", or "Ooh, mission style". You can work out the details, but I want ten percent of the gross.